Transition to the next generation
- Transition of ownership, leadership/management and assets to the next generation.
- When there are multiple children – Who will have ownership? Who will lead?
- How to retain key non-family executives.
Developing next generation leadership and management
- How to determine if the next generation is ready to lead.
- How to develop the next generation as leaders.
- Tension between generations.
- Siblings working together effectively. Cousins working together effectively.
- Structures and skills for effective communication and decision making.
- Clarifying roles and responsibilities.
- Managing expectations.
- Managing conflict.